Pamlico Yachtworks seeks CFO well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
Key attributes for candidates:
- High-plant-touch orientation
- High technical financial, accounting and tax expertise, along with
- Exceptional “affability/teaming” attributes, in
- Complex, mid-tier manufacturing environments
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
- monthly/periodic financial reports and analyses.
- projections and budgets
- reconciliation with requisite supporting information for accurate presentation of the financial reports.
- Oversees the accounting function (accounting, accounts payable and payroll) and billing and collections functions of the organization.
- forecasting cash flows and operating results
- presenting financial and other information to the leadership team and the Board of Directors.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Excel, QuickBooks, ERP and financial management software
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus