MJM Yachts is a family-owned business founded in 2002 by industry legend Bob Johnstone. MJM Yachts develops and produces market leading, high-tech, outboard & inboard, luxury performance yachts in a Modern Carolina Downeast style at its Pamlico Yachtworks production facility in Washington, N.C. Pamlico will be adding over 150 people to its current team of more the 200 over the coming year.
World-class work culture
We believe that everyone deserves a great place to work, to love their job, and know their efforts are valued and appreciated.
Are you technically skilled, able to learn and execute precision processes and have an excellent attention to details? Do you have an exceptional work ethic, taking pride in what you do and the results of a team effort? Do you have experience or are you interested in the latest vacuum infusion and epoxy composite yacht building processes?
We provide comprehensive training and mentoring!
We are looking for new team members for our high-tech, cleanroom, dry-composite department. The ideal candidates will be well motivated, have a thirst for learning, and a passion for world class fit and finish. You will be expertly trained and mentored to ensure your success and continued skills building.
- Clean, high tech, epoxy vacuum-infusion process (not messy & smelly old style wet lamination)
- Experienced and entry level positions
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training program
- Upward career path opportunities
- Positive and energetic company culture
- Growing business
- Material Handling
- Trainers with boat building experience
- Team Leads
- Boat building assembly positions such as Cut & Grind, Electrical/Mechanical & Carpentry
- Infusion positions such as hull infusion/critical parts & small parts, deck infusion and finishing
- Boat Mold Repair Technician(s) (3 Positions Available)
- Gel Coat Painter(s) (3 Positions Available)
- Boat Hull Assembly Riggers (20 Positions Available)
- Boat Deck Assembly Riggers (20 Positions Available)
- Boat Painter(s) (16 Positions Available)
- Infusion Line Supervisors – Production execution, SOPS, Quality. Each supervisor will be responsible for one model
- Team Leads – Maintain schedule, ensure standards are followed and ensure quality