- Modified deep-V, offshore hull design with sharp entry and moderate beam having dual lifting strakes, chine flats, 18-degree transom deadrise carried forward 11 feet, for stability and level acceleration, and with prop pocket for shoal draft operation.
- Exceptionally strong, light, high-tech composite construction. Pressure-rollers are used outside the mold to wet-pre-preg stitched biaxial E-glass/Kevlar outer skin with Gougeon slow-set epoxy to a 60:40 ratio (glass to resin ratio) which is then layered in the mold with ¾” Corecell closed-cell foam core and vacuum-bagged to 14.7 psi to compress/bond the laminate and eliminate air prior to post-curing at 145F
- •Solid unidirectional E-glass/epoxy GRP centerline keel/backbone and chines with structural grid to minimize damage from grounding and to exceed 2004 draft CE Mark (ISO) structural standards for an Ocean Category A vessel.
- Solid glass or high-compression Penske-Board coring with rebated outer/inner skin bonding in way of thru-hull fittings or thru-bolted hardware.
- Transom door to starboard.
- Hull is gelcoat off-white in color with single color cove and chine stripe.
- Transferable 10-year osmotic blister warranty.
- Bilges, finished with smooth, easy-to-clean, gloss-white finish.
- PVC guardrail with high-polish stainless rub strip.
- Large, tinted Lewmar through-hull opening ports in saloon w/screens and pull-down shades.
- Molded quarter-guard with stainless steel rubstrake.
- High-tech composite construction under vacuum using oven post-cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass and 1” CK100 Baltek cored laminate.
- Solid glass or high compression Penske Board core in way of all thru bolted hardware and over-sized epoxy G-10 pressure- laminated composite backing plates for all cleats and stanchions.
- Hull to deck fused together as monocoque structure with cyano-acrylate adhesive with a shear strength of 1.5 tons per square inch and with mechanical fasteners of the gunwale guard on 8-10” centers.
- Exceptionally strong, fully-molded (inside & out) and gelcoated windshield frame/posts with hardtop.
- Cook “Armor Flex” off-white gelcoat deck w/sand-textured non- skid. Contrasting non-skid color is an option.Transom door with heavy-duty latch & retainer clip when open.
- Convertible pilothouse enclosed by clear, roll-up, vinyl windows with Oyster Sunbrella border. Windows and aft entry door with combo window/screen roll-up in place.
- Dual fully-opening windshields with safety glass and electric wiper/washers.
- Clamcleats P&S to retain 35’ bow lines in cockpit, immediately accessible for docking without going on foredeck.
- Deck drains divert dirt/soot/dew/rain into gray water system and out transom…rather than onto topsides.
- 12" 316 stainless custom bow cleats (2) and 10” side-deck and stern cleats (4) with matching bow chocks (2) having 22mm opening
- 1” Stainless handrails (6 pairs) on cabin trunk, pilothouse roof, side windshield frame, aft of pilothouse for boarding and under pilothouse roof aft of piloting chairs and companionway entrance.
- Molded boarding steps (P&S) in cockpit.
- Flush-top cockpit coamings for comfortable seating, ease of boarding and fishing.
- Large storage compartments under cockpit sole (2) with hinged lids, overboard drains and lockdown seals capable of holding deflated Avon Redcrest dinghy, offshore survival raft, or optional fish box.
- 20”W x72”L x40”H pilothouse settee lockers P&S w/piston-activated lockable lids. Lockers have vinyl flooring and mesh storage bags for fenders, docklines, power cords, hoses, mountain bike, hard luggage and/or golf club storage.
- Large, varnished teak storage drawers (2) under piloting seats.
- Pilothouse settees with Sunbrella cushions and backrests. Settees convert to two 2’x6.5’ berths.
- Lewmar 20x20 deck hatch with screen and draw-shade.
- Opening ports with screens (2) over galley & head.
- Gloss-varnished teak bi-fold companionway door and 4- section hinged cover with brass combo lock.
- Matched Bentley Rivermaster piloting seats in Light Oyster Ultraleather on swiveling bases with sliders.
- Pilothouse deck hinges upward 40 degrees on power screw lifts for engine compartment access.
- Bi-level instrument console with gray anti-glare top surface for multi-function navigational display; controls and instruments.
- Ritchie SS-2000 4.5” flush-mount, high-performance, Supersport compass with movable sunshield.
- Navigation center to port with 25x17 surface for Chart kit and/or laptop and 4" deep drawer plus panel for VHF or phone hookups.
- Gloss-varnished teak 36x15 table with dual sockets, in pilothouse and below in saloon.
- Recessed drink holders (4).
- 3x5 American flag with teak staff and retainer pin..
- Single Yanmar 380 hp 6LY3-UTP 380 horsepower, electronically controlled, 24 valve, 6-cylinder, freshwater cooled, turbo-charged diesel. Kansecki high performance 7 degree down-angle transmission with 2.4:1 gear ratio.
- Standard Yanmar 80 amp alternator.
- Standing engine-room access by means of an electronically- elevated bridgedeck with 4 part tackle for emergency backup and safety.
- Single-lever electronic shift and throttle control for optimum response.
- Digital engine display for tachometer/engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level, fuel consumption rate, and much more.
- Yanmar engine spares kit and service manual.
- UL approved fuel shutoff and fuel/air separators.
- 900 Series Racor fuel filter with spare cartridge.
- Manganese bronze strut with cutlass bearing.
- 2.0” Aquamet 22 stainless shaft w/4-blade computer milled Acme Prop w/Right Hand Rotation.
- PSS dripless shaft seal w/zinc retainer ring.
- Interconnected, bright-finished and coated aluminum fuel tanks (2) w/148 gallon capacity with Wema SUF American standard fuel level sensor.
- Parker 221FR fire resistant USCG Class 1 high-tensile, steel- wire-braid-reinforced, fuel hoses.
- Marelon engine raw water intake seacock with bronze strainer and fresh water (and emergency bilge pump) engine flush.
- Custom Sounddown “Silencer” muffler.
- High-density, sound-absorbing tiles over prop pocket.
- Stainless engine air intakes (4) under coamings.
- Fiberglass drip pan below engine and transmission.
- Seafire automatic fire suppressant system in engine compartment with portable extinguisher in cockpit.
- Custom built MJM hinge-out, backlit electrical panel with 25-12v DC breakers, stainless breaker guards and digital DC monitor.
- Blue Seas battery combiner
- Cantalupi halogen cabin reading lights (4).
- Overhead halogen lights in galley (3), head (2), saloon (2), piloting console (2) and pilothouse (2) on 3 dimmer switches.
- Courtesy lights (4) in cockpit, saloon and head.
- Engine compartment lights (2).
- Stainless 12V outlets (3).
- 505-ampere hour absorbed glass-mat battery capacity with 2- Group 4D 200 AH house and 1-Group 31 105 AH engine-start battery.
- Navigation and anchoring lights.
- Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings w/galvanic isolator.
- Field serviceable electrical system with bundled/numbered w/Deutsch O-ring waterproof connectors.
- Edson 24" stainless steel destroyer wheel.
- Teleflex Sea Star manual hydraulic steering with heavy-duty brass cylinder.
- Large Aqualoy 22 stainless steel plate rudder blade.
- Recessed Lenco electric trim-tabs with console control.
- Pressure hot/cold water for galley with Shurflo Smart Sensor microprocessor controlled with variable-speed water pressure pump w/10-gal. water heater and 58-gal. fresh water tank.
- Two Shurflo 1000 automatic bilge pumps in bow and midships compartments isolated by the main bulkhead under the wheel.
- Vacuflush head system with 20 gallon holding tank (only uses cupful of freshwater per flush) w/ marina pump out and overboard macerator discharge.
- Back-up Bosworth high-capacity cockpit-operated manual bilge pump.
- Centralized gray water discharge system through transom to minimize thru-hulls.
- Gray water sump with strainer and clear inspection port for shower, icebox and AC condensate.
- Marelon non-corrosive thru-hulls/seacocks with strainers and double-clamped hose connections.
- Large wrap-around saloon lounge with 5” bolstered Ultraleather cushions in color of choice. Converts to two large twin-berths 24”x84”.
- Optional Double-berth insert and cushion fillers.
- Satin-varnished cherry framed off-white laminate (classic Herreshoff look) bulkhead forward with cherry access doors to large forepeak anchor locker. Optional all-cherry finish.
- Off-white laminated paneling with cherry trim.
- Pushbutton latches on cabinet sliders, doors and drawers.
- Gloss varnished teak & holly cabin sole w/storage locker.
- Privacy pull shades over hull ports and forepeak hatch.
- Oyster Corian counter-tops in galley, side table and head.
- Poly storage bins (3) under saloon settee.
- Satin-finished cherry bureau unit to starboard with cabinet, wine rack and book shelf above and 3 drawers below.
- Off-white, foam backed vinyl headliner & hull liner.
- Head door, when open, serves as large dressing mirror and privacy door, blocking view from pilothouse without having to close companionway entrance.
- Supplemental 8x12 dressing mirror in main saloon.
- Hanging locker to port of companionway entrance with outboard storage shelf is closed off by inward swinging
- 2-section louvered teak companionway door.
- Stainless double-hooks (3) for clothing
- Electrical panels are mounted on recessed, hinge-out door to starboard of companionway entrance.
- Enclosed head/shower to starboard with countertop cabinet, enclosed locker under sink w/stainless TP holder, towel rings
- (2) and shower-sump.
- Teak companionway steps with tool storage.
- Table mounting socket for standard 36x15 gloss-varnished dual position table.
- Recessed polished SS sink with removable Corian cover.
- Drawers (3) for flatware w/Rubbermaid organizer, utensils & rolled goods
- Large top-loading 5.5 cu ft. ice box w/dividers, organizer baskets and drain to gray water sump.
- Large, above-counter 2-sliding door storage cabinet with shelf.
- Storage locker with shelf for pots/pans and cleaning supplies under sink. Flip panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
- Overhead safety handrail and towel drying bar.
- Shelf for storage of owner supplied Origo 2- Burner Stove or optional Microwave.
- Double stainless hook for hotpads and dishtowel.
- The Cruising Galley option includes Refrigerator Drawer, Seagull Water Purifier; Princess Single-Burner Ceramic Cooktop, Seafrost 12-volt Refrigeration and Microwave Oven and Toaster.
BUILDER INSTALLED OPTIONS:
- Hull, Cove Stripe and Chine Stripe in Awlcraft 2000 Color of Choice
- Bottom Prep/Etching, Barrier Coats and Trilux Paint including Metal
- Contrasting Non-Skid Gelcoat Color on Deck, Hardtop & Cockpit.
- Name and Hailing Port on Transom (1 color vinyl)
- Choice of Ultra-Leather Colors on Deck Cushions for Piloting
- Seats, Pilothouse Settees and Adirondack Stern Seat as well as
- for Interior Saloon Lounge.
- Express Hard-Top Model in lieu of Downeast Hard-Top
- Swim Platform with 37” Stainless Telescoping Ladder, Scanvik
- Hot/Cold Shower, Stainless Transom Grab Handle
- Extended Stainless 1-1/4” Bow Rail with AFI 400,000 cp Halogen
- Spotlight and 16” Burgee Staff.
- Muir Windlass, Polished Stainless Bow Guard, Bow Roller, Self-
- Launching Claw Anchor w/ 250’Anchor Rode/Chain and High
- Pressure Fresh-Water, Chain/Rode Washer
- Deluxe Trim Pilothouse Option including: (a) Tilt-forward (to create
- Full 6.5’ berths) Stidd 500N Low-Back Admiral Recliner Piloting Seats in lieu of fixed Standard Bentley Rivermasters; (b) Lt Oyster Ultraleather Exterior Cushions in lieu of Sunbrella; (c) Removable Aft Arm/Backrests for Pilothouse Settees in Off-White Starboard w/ Cushions to match Backrests (d) Teak Single-Leaf Table Teak; (e) Teak & Thiokol Pilothouse Sole; (f) StrataGlass Side and Aft Curtains in lieu of Vinyl/Sunbrella; (g) Teak-Rimmed Destroyer Wheel in lieu of Stainless.
- Fine Poly Mesh SunScreen/Privacy Curtains (6) to enclose
- Removable Gloss-Varnished Teak Adirondack Stern Seat
- w/Weather Cover, Ultraleather Cushions w/Storage Bags.
- Removable 4” Teak Grate Helm Station Riser
- Teak & Thiokol Decking on Steps, Cockpit Sole and Swim Platform
- Rod Holders in Cockpit Coaming (Other Options available are
- Marlin Tower, Battlestation, Cockpit Padding, Downrigger)
- 35' Docklines & Fenders w/ Fleece Covers & Fender Pump
- Removable Cored FRP Fish/Dive/Ice Box to fit Cockpit
- Locker w/ Whale Gusher Pump & Quick Disconnects
- Yanmar 6LY3- STP 440HP or 6LY3-ETP 480HP with Electronic
- Controls in lieu of Standard 380 HP
- Serrated Disc Type Warp Cutter on Shaft
- Side-Power SP55S Bow Thruster, with or without accompanying Side-Power SP40S Stern Thruster and extra Group 31 Battery Reversible Oil Change Pump
- 110Volt AC System - Shorepower w/Heart Freedom 30 Inverter
- Charger, 2-50' Cords, 6-GFIC Duplex Outlets, Panel
- Thermostat Controlled Wallas 40D Diesel Heater/Vent w/Adjustable
- Ducts to Pilothouse, Head and Saloon
- Split 16000 BTU Air Conditioning with Reverse Cycle Heat w/Pilot
- House, Head and Main Saloon Ducts (w/ AC System)
- Northern Lights 5KW M673D 1800 rpm, 3 Cyl Genset (w/AC)
- Clarion CMD-4 Stereo System, CD Changer, Amplifier, MP3
- Player Jack and 4 Speakers
- Sirius Satellite Radio System (when included with Stereo)
- 19” TV mounted on Hinge-Down Cherry Panel in lieu of Cabinet
- Doors above Bureau w/Clarion VS755 DVD Player
- Stainless Dual Trumpet Electric Horn
- Raymarine Marine Navigation System with C120 Plotter
- w/Navionics Chip, Raystar GPS & ST-40 Fathometer.
- Raymarine System above with E120 Plotter, Navionics Platinum Chip and Interconnect to TV (if installed).
- Raymarine 4KW Radar with Dome on Pedestal (with either plotter)
- Raymarine VHF at Nav Station with Hinge-Down Antenna and
- Remote Speaker above Helm.
- Raymarine RAM VHF Mike at Helm
- 6001 S1G Hydraulic Autopilot w/ Rudder Angle Indicator.
- Deluxe Trim Cherry Interior Package w/Cherry Batten Hull Siding,
- Forward Bulkhead and Storage Shelves and Removable
- 2-Leaf Cherry Saloon Table.
- Portable Double-Berth Insert w/UltraLeather Cushion Fillers
- Cruising Galley Package w/General Ecology Seagull Water Purifier,
- Princess Single Burner Ceramic Cooktop (w/AC System)
- LG LTM9000 Microwave w/Toaster (with AC System), 12v
- Seafrost Refrigeration w/2 Ice Trays and Sliding Drawer.
- Hella Turbo Fans (2) on Forward Bulkhead
Notice: These Specifications of design, equipment, layout or construction are subject to change without notice or MJM being obligated to incorporate such changes in boats under construction or previous products. Estimated weights, speeds, fuel consumption and other performance characteristics are not guaranteed.